12Pay Payroll Year End
The Payroll Year-end process is complex. That is why we have decided to put together a Payroll Year End training video that will help guide you through the process within your 12Pay Payroll Software.
By the end of this training video you will understand how to ensure you have a compliant year end using your 12Pay Payroll software and avoid potential HMRC fines. You will also be familiar with the new 2016/2017 legislation changes including an increase in Employment Allowance, National Insurance changes and Scottish Rate of Income Tax.
The course is aimed at anyone who uses 12Pay payroll software to process their payroll.
What will you learn?
This online course covers:
- How to download and install your 12Pay payroll software
- A demonstration of filing your RTI year-end return
- Publishing or printing your employees P60s
- Starting the 2016/17 tax year
- What changes will affect me in the 2016/17 tax year?
Rates for 2016/17
- Scottish Rate of Income Tax
- Employment Allowance (NI)
- National Insurance Changes
- New Student Loan plan type
- New Higher Rate of Direct Earnings Attachment
- RTI Submission Changes
- Holiday Pay changes – Employment Appeal Tribunal
- An introduction to automatic enrolment (Workplace Pension Reform)
This tutorial is delivered online, giving you the flexibility to log-on and learn whenever and wherever you like.
Cost - £56 + VAT
Order your 12Pay Payroll Year End Video and get your submissions right first time, every time.
Login to your 12Pay account online to purchase the Payroll Year End Video